We're excited you are here and you want to advertise, collaborate, or publish a sponsored post/paid content on webwriterspotlight.com. You are welcome to do so.
Through our website, social media channels, and email newsletter, we can connect you with an audience of passionate readers who rely on this site for the latest news, tips, and inspiration on various topics, solutions, and offerings they need to know.
Advertise with us or sponsor a post today to showcase your brand, products, and expertise in front of a targeted audience ready to receive what you have to offer. This is your opportunity to reach the audience you want to generate leads, sales, website traffic, and brand awareness.
For advertising inquiries, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to Submit a Sponsored Post?
If you want to submit a sponsored article/paid content on our website, we have a few guidelines you should keep in mind.
A few things to keep in mind before submitting your sponsored article:
- We aren’t too restrictive on word count, but keep your article at least 600 words long. Ideally, make it 1000+ words long. Longer posts tend to perform better on search engines.
- Submit your own original work that is not plagiarized from other sources or slated for publication on other sites.
- Be an expert and share unique, credible, and insightful content that readers will appreciate.
- Do not knowingly and materially mislead our readers or otherwise submit content that may be deemed illegal or inappropriate.
- Source your claims. If you mention a statistic or a study in your article, include a link to that source. If you claim a certain food is healthy, tell readers how you know. Back up your claims with links to relevant scientific papers, academic journals, or other authority sites.
- Provide a brief author bio and an author profile picture/headshot (at least 350 x 350px) to accompany your article. You may also include a longer, more detailed author biography that highlights your expertise in more details to appear in your author profile page.
- You can tell us your Twitter handle/username so that we can give you a mention/shout out when amplifying your sponsored post through our social media pages.
- We reserve the right to reject or edit your article for clarity and suitableness with our platform, and to include links to other content on webwriterspotlight.com and other credible resources elsewhere in line with our editorial style and discretion.
Advertise With Us Today!
Inquire about submitting a sponsored post via email at: email@example.com.
Alternatively, email us your advertising proposal, paid collaboration pitch, or other partnership opportunities to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are ready to tailor quality ads to suit your needs. We’re happy to serve.
For paid partnerships, sponsored posts, banner ads, or other advertising and collaboration inquiries, email our sales team at: email@example.com.
Thank you so much for being you – for your willingness to contribute to the growth in knowledge, consciousness and improvement of our audience and the wider community of internet users.
We’re looking forward to a mutually beneficial partnership/collaboration with you.
Sincerely, and with love and appreciation,
- The Web Writer Spotlight team.