Got a story or tip for us?
Maybe you have a news tip, guest post, feature article, op-ed, infographic, or other content you want to see published on this website? That's great. We welcome your contributions!
You are welcome to write and publish your content and ideas here on webwriterspotlight.com, with a byline/author bio linking back to your website, social media accounts, or other web channels.
We love showcasing guest contributors, their talents, and expertise on this website.
All views matter.
Write for Us
If you have an article or other content you'd like to share with our rapidly growing readership, submit the post via email to email@example.com. We review each submission that comes to us within two weeks of receiving it.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We aren’t too restrictive on word count, but keep your article at least 600 words long. Ideally, make it 1000+ words long.
- Submit your own original work that is not plagiarized from other sources, or slated for publication on other sites.
- Do NOT link to your own company/homepage/products/services directly in the body of the post. If you want to add a promotional link or to link to your products or company, consider submitting a sponsored post instead. Alternatively, include the link in your author bio.
- Be an expert and share unique, credible, and insightful content that readers will appreciate.
- Do not knowingly and materially mislead our audience or submit content that may be deemed as blatant self-promotional, illegal, or otherwise inappropriate.
- We reserve the right to reject or take down the guest post should any legal or other serious contention arise, with proper communication with concerned parties, of course.
- Source your claims. If you mention a statistic or a study in your article, include a link to that source. If you claim a certain option is great, tell readers how you know. Back up your claims with links to relevant scientific papers, academic journals, or other authority sites.
- Provide a brief author bio and an author profile picture/headshot (at least 350px x 350px) to accompany your article. You may also include a longer, more detailed author biography that highlights your expertise in more details to appear in your author profile page.
- You can tell us your Twitter handle/username so that we can give you a mention/shout out when amplifying your sponsored post through our social media pages. We may also republish/syndicate the article on other appropriate media/platforms for wider reach.
- We reserve the right to edit your article for clarity and suitableness with our platform, and to include links to other content on webwriterspotlight.com and other credible resources elsewhere in line with our editorial style and discretion.
Submit Your Story/Tip Today
Email us your post for review/publishing to firstname.lastname@example.org. And do tell us if you'd like to become a regular contributor. We're also hiring Staff Writers.
This is your opportunity to have your say in a fun yet professional journalistic setting, build your professional reputation and your body of work.
If you don’t hear back from us after two weeks, assume it wasn’t possible to publish your post and feel free to submit another. We are a small team and can’t respond to every submission.
Thank you so much for being you – for your willingness to contribute to the growth in knowledge, consciousness and improvement of our audience and the wider community of internet users.
Sincerely, and with love and appreciation,
- The Web Writer Spotlight team.