Share a Story - Let Your Voice be Heard!
Got a story or tip for us?
Maybe you have a news tip, guest post, feature article, op-ed, infographic, or other content you want to see published on this website? That's great. We welcome your contributions!
You are welcome to write and publish your content and ideas here on webwriterspotlight.com, with a byline/author bio linking back to your website, social media, or other web platform.
We love showcasing guest contributors, their talents, and expertise on this website—all views matter.
Write for Us
If you have an article or other content you'd like to share with our rapidly growing readership, submit the post via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review each submission that comes to us within two weeks of receiving it.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We aren’t too restrictive on word count, but keep your article at least 600 words long. Ideally, make it 1000+ words long. Longer posts tend to perform better on search engines.
- Submit your own original work that is not plagiarized from other sources, or slated for distribution on other sites.
- Do NOT link to your own company/homepage/products/services directly in the body of the post. If you want to add promotional links or link to your products, do so in your author bio. Alternatively, consider submitting a sponsored post instead.
- Be an expert and share unique, credible, and insightful information readers will appreciate. Do not knowingly and materially mislead our audience or submit content that may be deemed as blatant self-promotional, illegal, or otherwise inappropriate. We reserve the right to reject, keep, or take down the content should any legal or other contention arise with proper communication with concerned parties.
- Source all your claims: If you mention a statistic or study in your piece, link to that source. If you claim a tool is effective, tell us how. Use links to relvant authority sites, peer-reviewed scientific papers, and/or academic journals to backup your claims.
- Provide a brief author bio, highlighting your credentials, and a profile picture (at least 250 x 250px) to accompany your post. You may also include a longer, more detailed biograpy expounding on your expertise to appear in your author profile page.
- Tell us your social media handles/username so that we can give you a mention when amplifying your published content on our social media pages. We may also republish/syndicate the article on other appropriate media and platforms for wider reach in our discretion.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for clarity and suitableness with our platform, and to include links to other content on webwriterspotlight.com and other credible resources in alignment with our editorial style and discretion.
Submit Your Story/Tip Today
Email us your post for review/publishing to email@example.com. And do tell us if you'd like to become a regular contributor. We're also hiring Staff Writers.
This is your opportunity to have your say in a fun yet professional journalistic setting, build your professional reputation and your body of work.
If you don’t hear back from us after two weeks, assume it wasn’t possible to publish your post and feel free to submit another. We are a small team and can’t respond to every submission.
Thank you so much for being you – for your willingness to contribute to the growth in knowledge, consciousness and improvement of our audience and the wider community of internet users.
Sincerely, and with love and appreciation,
- The Web Writer Spotlight team.