GoLang, also known as GO, is a general-purpose, open source programming language introduced by Google in 2009. Its prominence has only grown over the years due to its convenience and ease of use.
GO was developed by three Google developers: Rob Pike, Robert Griesemer, and Ken Thompson. It was created by blending the performance and security features of the C++ language and the speed of the Python programming language.
GO allows developers to create simple and reliable code blocks quickly and in an efficient manner. Using GoLang, programmers can easily write programs in various distributed environments, which is great.
The programming language also assures utmost precision, while preventing ambiguity even in the case of complex projects.
Many stakeholders consider GoLang as one of the top languages because of its user-friendly syntax. It supports simultaneous programming and also provides built-in support for garbage collection.
All these things, and more, have contributed to the increased demand for GoLang Development Services all around the world among developers and businesses alike.
Growing Popularity of GoLang
Among the other key reasons why GoLang’s popularity has been growing over the years and is increasingly becoming one of the most preferred programing languages include:
- GoLang is quite easy to learn, read, and understand. It takes less time to get started with this platform. Even beginners can learn this language easily.
- It is an open source platform which means available for free.
- Since Go is released by Google, it is quite a reliable platform and used by various popular brands, such as Uber and SoundCloud.
- GoLang is a high-speed and lightweight platform that allows developers to make changes directly on the web without any hassle.
- GO comes with built-in frameworks that can be utilized to make testing and profiling easier and intuitive.
- GO is a strongly typed language which makes it safer and reliable as compared to other programming languages.
- GoLang consists of an efficient program construction that offers packages and code separation that are easy to handle and manage.
- GoLang is quite a versatile language that allows coders to develop various types of modern software.
Types of GoLang Services Businesses Can Use
For over a decade now, the user-friendliness and ease of use of Golang has enhanced its popularity. And a wide range of custom GoLang development services have emerged, catering to all types of businesses (large and small enterprises) as well as startups.
GoLang development services for brands help to resolve key scalability issues such as expensive updates, slow builds, disorganized documentation, uncontrolled dependencies, complexity in writing automation tools, and much more.
Some of the key areas GoLang development services can help businesses with include:
- Digital Transformation with Golang
- Scalable Golang Application Development
- Golang Web Development
- Custom Golang Programming
- Golang Developers Outsourcing
All these services are effective and suited to projects that involve distributed networks, cloud services, and other complex and modern back-end technologies.
For best results, businesses should choose expert, professional, and highly skilled Golang developers with expertise in Google Cloud & Data Platforms to handle their project.
Highly skilled and responsive Golang experts can deliver top-notch projects, including developing exceptional web-based applications. They can also help with identifying, handling, and monitoring global business issues to deliver focused solutions, while facilitating open, transparent, and clear communication.
Top Skills of Professional GO Developers to Look Out For
Businesses across industries are hiring GoLang developers to deliver advanced custom solutions for Android and iOS platforms. With the right team of GO experts, who have all the right and unique skillsets, you can develop next-gen apps to boost your business.
However, to get the full benefits of these experts, it is important to find professionals who have a deep knowledge and understanding of GO programming language.
Among the top skillsets and qualities to look out for when looking to hire GoLang developers are:
- Excellent knowledge of GO programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Good knowledge of wide-ranging Goroutine and channel patterns
- Better organizational and time management skills
- Detailed knowledge of the full site of Go frameworks and tools
- Expertise in using code versioning tools like SVN, Git, and Mercurial
- Capability to write clean and efficient Godoc comments
Hiring the best talent can help organizations build truly excellent applications, whether it is a single app development project or a complete suite of Golang web development projects.
Since GoLang is created with cloud computing at its core, it is no doubt one of the best programming languages build for this modern age. GO can even be considered the best option to future-proof your business apps in our rapidly changing and advancing cloud-driven digital world.
GO’s ease of use and simplicity makes maintenance of code cost-effective and the development process itself faster and more efficient.
Moreover, GO’s built-in concurrency feature allows developers to perform numerous processes at the same time.
In all, there is just so much about GoLang that makes it a truly valuable and in-demand language for developers and businesses throughout the world.