Web developer tools, or DevTools, are what developers use to bring concepts and software projects to life. These tools are used to test, write, and debug codes, while also improving the development time, among other things.
While there are many DevTools you can use to develop a catalogue, the following have proven particularly great for improving productivity and easily and effectively handling various aspects of web development and incorporating enhanced features with ease.
If you’re curious to know what tools developers are using to build next-level software, these are some of the top performance and debugging tools in their toolbox you should try:
1. Creative Tim
Creative Tim is one of the coolest development tools available. It offers Bootstrap design elements. This means a user can easily create a website while also adding various features.
This tool is excellent for creating sites and mobile applications. Its top features include:
- Ability to create a business model website
- Easy to use Admin templates
- Premade sections and elements that speed up processes
- Dashboards that help in saving time
It assembles the system and helps in the identification of packages of code that can be reused. This tool has several free code packages.
Its features include:
- Ability to discover and reuse over 470,000 free code packages
- Controls and publishes namespace access
- Offers easy understanding and application
- Manages private and public code
3. Novi Builder
This is an easy-to-use tool that offers HTML drag and drop builder facilities. It also allows for the use of templates, as well as, free themes.
With this tool, you also get plugins and elements, including Google Maps, contact form, social plugins, among others.
If you are a beginner and looking to move up the IP ladder, the designs and functionality of this tool will help you evolve.
Novi top features include:
- Advanced code editor support
- Modifies existing HTML websites using integration facilities and applications
- Excellent for eCommerce support
- Available preview tools
This tool has all the features and nearly all benefits web developers need. With it, you can review code whenever, with the assurance of low chances of errors.
It is highly effective in the support of projects and offers tools that allows you to create web applications and websites with ease.
Its unique features include:
- Offers a smooth documentation process
- Allows for the placement of all codes in one place
- Its web project management tools allow for quick coordination
- Can modify content remotely
AngularJS is a front-end developer tool, which will help you to extend the HTML syntax. It is excellent in the creation of a readable and accessible environment.
For web developers looking to develop a catalogue and create user-friendly web applications and websites, this is the tool to use.
Its key features and capabilities include:
- Creates RICH Internet Applications
- Open-source front end tool
- Offers the features of Form Validation, Back Ends, Deep Linking and Forms.
- Offers built-in testability
This is the most mature and stable CSS extension language. With it, a web developer can use nesting rules, functions, mixing and variables.
It is an easy-to-use CSS extension language that offers robust front-end web development tools.
Although it is an extended version of CSS, it boosts the functioning of the existing CSS, such as changes in the nesting process and variables.
Its unique features include:
- Provides customized and well-formatted output
- Available variant colors and values
- Compatible with CSS
- Has a large community
MonsterONE comes with easy-to-use themes and can be used for unlimited projects and domains. You will also get a wide range of plugins, stock photos, fonts, icons, vectors, PSD files, and various add-ons and digital assets.
It supports blog launch, the creation of landing pages and online stores, as well as the development of different user-friendly websites.
ONE has thousands and thousands of presentation templates, WordPress themes, various graphic elements, and other web-design assets that can be a life saver.
Some of its top features:
- Audio and video assets
- Draftium tools provided for easier website visualization
- Regular updates upon activating subscription
- 24/7 professional support
- Over 7672 presentation templates
- Unlimited annual license
Chrome Developer Tools is another very popular tool for front-end development. It features debugging tools build into Chrome browser that allow developers to easily and conveniently test a wide variety of things, which can save developers a lot of time.
Some of its features include:
- Adding custom CSS rules
- Viewing borders, paddings, and margins
- It helps to Emulate Mobile Devices
- Can be used as a code editor
Of course, there are many other cool web development tools you can use, but these are a good starting point you should check out. They can be life-saving for developers.
Ultimately, though, your choice should be based on your unique needs and situation. Pick only those tools you feel truly comfortable working with.