Life is a precious gift that presents varying experiences (some wonderful and others not so much), as well as endless possibilities for great things for us all. However, it’s easy sometimes to forget what an amazing gift life really is.
Sometimes, during difficult times, it can be difficult to feel positive or cheery at all. Life can seem tough and unforgiving during trying times. But all the experiences you go through, good and bad, come together to enrich and add flavor to your existence.
So, guard your attitude when things are not going your way, as well as when things are looking up. That's because your attitude plays a big part in how you experience, interpret, and roll with the different aspects and realities of life.
Cultivate a Positive Attitude in Life
When you cultivate a positive attitude and outlook on life, even during tough times, things ease up a little. You see things more clearly and realize that nothing lasts forever; nothing's permanent. You become stronger because you know you will get through it no matter what; you will emerge victorious because you are calm, strong and positive.
Our brains are hardwired to find the things we are looking for. If you are always negative and cynical; always looking for and waiting for things to go wrong, then your mind will find those negative things and your life will reflect that negative energy and reality.
But, if you are positive and hopeful that things will work out for your good, then you will think and take appropriate action that reflect that positive attitude, and that reality will inevitably happen.
Powerful Quotes to to See the Positive in Life
If you are having trouble seeing the positive in life, we have compiled a list of positive and inspiring life quotes that can help you snap out of your funk. Here are amazing quotes to remind you of the wonderful possibilities that life still has to offer:
1. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” — William James
2. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” — Oprah Winfrey
3. “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time; all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.” — Josiah Gilbert Holland
4. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
5. “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” – Ray Kroc
6. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.” – Winston Churchill
7. “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
8. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
9. “This very moment is a possible fresh start.”
10. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
11. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
12. “Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
13. “You were born with the ability to change someone’s life—don’t ever waste it.” – Dale Partridge
14. “Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out.” – Jack Buck
15. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.” – Erma Bombec