Positive thinking can turn a hard day into a manageable one and a good day into an even better one. So, start your day with positive vibes and a positive frame of mind.
In our thoughts and words, we create our own realities; We create our own weaknesses and our own strengths; We create our strengths and limitations. Everything begins in our minds, and we can always replace negative thoughts with positive ones at the beginning of each day.
As Betty Eadie, American author of several books on near-death experiences, said: "If we understood the power of our thoughts, we would guard them more closely. If we understood the awesome power of our words, we would prefer silence to almost anything negative.”
Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. So, cultivate positive thoughts each day. Start your day with daily motivation and positive thoughts for the day.
Positive Thought for the Day
Here’s our handpicked motivational and positive thoughts for the day:
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, which is why we call it the present.
- Lay hold of today's task, and you will not need to depend so much upon tomorrow's. While we are postponing, life speeds by.
- Be the reason someone smiles today.
- Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.
- Small acts of kindness today can create ripples of positivity.
- Life is tough, but so are you.
- It’s not what has happenend to me that matters, but how I react to it.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Keep looking up. Keep on pushing. That’s the secret of life.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.
- The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
- Dream big and dare to fail. Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet.
Handpicked Thought of The Day Quotes. Spread the Inspiration.